Buzzings from a quilter who bumbles her way through life!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Update on the House Painting

 A while back, I promised an update on the house painting. It was very windy then and we were having trouble getting the painting done as a result. Well, then the wind died, but with it came triple digit temperatures! It was 105 here yesterday! Not painting weather! We still have a little bit to finish, but not anything most people would notice. When the weather cooperates, we'll finish. Here are a few pictures of what we've done. 
I've posted before and after photos. Some of you will like the before better, but I just didn't like the pinkish cream with the rock color, which is mainly gold and rust. It doesn't matter. I don't think we would repaint it if we hated the color!
Before
After


Before (we have started painting here on the side)




























After

Before














After
















post signature

11 comments:

  1. That's a big job, I do not envy you, but wow! your home is bee-utiful!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great painting job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Linda! I love the rock work and the paint sets it off quite nicely. Great job! (We painted our 2-story in Portland years ago, and believe me, I know what hard work you've put in to this!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow what a difference!! It looks even more beautiful than before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a huge difference. I love the after. You all have done a great job. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks great Linda. I love the 'after'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks wonderful. I think that the new color does a great job of highlighting your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks great Linda and i also love the after,good job guys.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...what a difference warm colors make! I love it now!!! Beautiful! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely home! I think it would be beautiful in any colors you painted with ;)
    I hopped over from "Three Poodles & A Nanna". Your blog is fun, I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

You can leave your comment here! (I'm so sorry, but if you are an Anonymous commenter, your comment will not publish. This is because of the huge amounts of spam that I have received from anonymous sources.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...