Buzzings from a quilter who bumbles her way through life!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Think Christmas Blog Hop! (sneak peak)



Be sure you join us for the Think Christmas blog hop! You'll not only be inspired, you'll be given a LOT of ideas for Christmas blocks.
My day is Tuesday, July 31. (This also happens to be my 42nd anniversary! Not of quilting, but of being married to my sweet science guy!)

Here is my sneak peak. My little elf is enjoying it already! My project is another quick and easy one. You could make several before Christmas!





                       See you on Tuesday!!!!!
(My sister, at Doodling in My Mind, is posting on Monday. I have featured her several times on my blog. She is very new to quilting and has designed a cute paper pieced quilt to show. This is her VERY FIRST EVER pieced quilt, although she quilted a panel about a month ago. I think you'll be really surprised at how beautiful it is! (She is really agonizing over the free motion quilting on it. Most of us remember just how scary it can be when you're new to it. Be sure to visit her and cheer her on. You won't be sorry! She also has a nice giveaway to offer!)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! How wonderful! Love your little elf and the sneak preview for Think Christmas...see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

You can leave your comment here! (I'm so sorry, but if you are an Anonymous commenter, your comment will not publish. This is because of the huge amounts of spam that I have received from anonymous sources.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...