Buzzings from a quilter who bumbles her way through life!

Monday, November 17, 2014

Being a Nana!

I'm away for a little while being a Nana to my only two grandchildren! ( My son had surgery and my daughter in law was sent away for a few weeks with the military.) I have been unable to download photos to my blog and I am trying to post on a Kindle. Not easy for older eyes!! I did find this 7 year old photo in my Picassa files. This four year old (seen here in a butterfly house in North Carolina) is now taller than I am and has a little brother!
While I'm gone, my husband is "holding down th he fort" at home and great things are happening at the hill country house kitchen reno! 
I'll be back soon! 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Beautiful gran daughter!!!!! Sending hugs and prayers for family!!!! It is fun to be a grandmother!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun being a grandma and spending time with the grandchildren. I hope your son is doing better and look forward to seeing your renovations.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with your grandchildren, Linda. We'll see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to have time with your loved ones. You are a great help to them. Enjoy your time- as you describe, they grow so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy yourself!!! They grow up so fast!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your son is doing well. Have fun being Nana!

    ReplyDelete

You can leave your comment here! (I'm so sorry, but if you are an Anonymous commenter, your comment will not publish. This is because of the huge amounts of spam that I have received from anonymous sources.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...