Buzzings from a quilter who bumbles her way through life!

Friday, October 15, 2010

New Christmas Design, Peace on Earth

copyright 2010, Linda Winters

 
"Peace on Earth"
As I sit this morning drinking my coffee, I look out and see the sunrise over my back yard. The grass is still green, the chrysanthemums are brilliant gold, yellow, and orange and I can hear birds still singing. The air is cool (55 degrees, 7:00 a.m.) and there is a sense of calm all around me. I would love every morning to be like this, but I know that there will be mornings that are hectic, mornings I will wake up feeling bad, mornings where everything seems to go "wrong". For now, though, I will enjoy the peace of this moment. I will try today to offer small acts of kindness to the people I come in contact with - at the grocery store, in my family, and on the road.

The banner above is my latest pattern. It is not available at my webstore yet.  If you are interested in it, you can contact me about shipping one to you.

Until next time, enjoy those little moments of peace you find around you,  even if they are fleeting. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comment here! (I'm so sorry, but if you are an Anonymous commenter, your comment will not publish. This is because of the huge amounts of spam that I have received from anonymous sources.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...